Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Note to Visitors


Note: I’ve decided to handle this blog as less of a bitch-and-moan fest and more of a speak your mind kind of situation. I've also decided to add content more regularly as I've let this blog sit for too long. I think there is real value in expressing how a situation has affected you because somewhere someone is going through the same thing, and if anything I say can help someone get to the next step of recovery sooner, or make some sense out of one of the most chaotic situations around then that’s what matters.


I’m not going to take down any of the older posts either by me and my ex wife, or by me in a time of intense frustration and anger because that’s where I was at the time. It’s important not to forget where you came from, but it’s even more important to learn from those situations and move forward. There is a time to be angry and there is a time to stop being angry and realize there is nothing you could have done differently. Sometimes you fail, and the more we realize that sometimes it’s ok to fail the sooner we will come to terms with our own humanity.

No comments: